You will receive confirmation prior to the start of class. If a class has filled before your registration is received we will let you know as quickly as possible.
A class may be cancelled if there are fewer than four registrations. Other arrangements may be offered depending upon class goals.
Class registration is guaranteed only upon payment (616)575-5660.
Registrations cancelled or transferred less than one week prior to the start of class will result in a $25 cancellation fee.
- Rabies (required for dogs over 4 months of age)
- Bordetella-Once yearly
- Negative Fecal Exam-Once Yearly
- Canine Influenza-Recommended
Please contact your veterinarian and have them email, email@example.com or fax (616-575-6076) current records before starting classes with us. If we have not received updated vaccine history prior to class you may attend without your dog until we receive updated information.
Classes may be cancelled due to inclement weather. WU will determine class disposition by 3:00PM. Notification will be posted on Facebook and by phone (please make sure you have indicated best number to be reached). If class is cancelled for any reason the end date will be pushed out to allow for correct number of classes.
Holiday Class Policy
Classes will not be held on New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day (July 4th), Labor Day, Thanksgiving Eve, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day.
Whiskers University welcomes family participation in class. All children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent unless otherwise specified. We ask that children follow these guidelines:
- Ask before petting another person’s dog
- Practice good listening skills while the instructor is talking
- The items on the floor are for puppies, please avoid standing on or moving them
- During puppy play time only one family member is preferred to be involved. We need to view all puppy interactions and extra bodies make it difficult to do so. Also, children may not be aware of fast moving puppies and we want to prevent injuries.
If you are unable to make a night of class your instructor will provide you with the information missed and allow for a brief time prior to or after your scheduled class if demonstration is needed. Any other form of makeup will be at the discretion of the class instructor and WU management.
- Please let us know if you are unable to attend a night of class.
- Requests for a refund prior to the start of class, will be processed at 100% of the cost paid, minus a cancellation fee if within one week of the start.
- Requests for a refund after the start, but before week 3 of a class, will be processed for a 50% refund, or credit for Whiskers University and Whiskers Resort and Pet Spa services.
- There is no refund available after the third week of class.
- *After 60 days from original payment date, any refund will be applied to your account as a credit for services at Whiskers Resort & Pet Spa or Whiskers University.*
- Whiskers Boarding and Daycare Contract & Veterinary Release Form
- Play Profile Agreement
- Pet History Form
If you have any questions or concerns please email or call (616)575-5660.